University Mail Service
We are a one-stop shop for all your mail and courier needs and provide a range of services across the University
The Mail Service is now running a near normal service. Departmental deliveries and collections take place once per day and College deliveries and collections take place twice a day unless otherwise stated. If your department requires a second daily collection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer services to both University departments and colleges, resulting in significant cost savings.
We are pleased to be able to:
- collect and deliver your internal post
- process and frank your mail at a cost saving to you
- provide an internal courier service for items too large to send by internal messengers, such as Print Studio orders
- arrange couriers such as DHL, Davis International and Panex, saving you time and effort
- coordinate bulk mail deliveries including mailshots and other large mailings
Click on the buttons below to find out more about how we can help with all your mail requirements.
Did you know?
With twelve staff, two vans, six bikes and over 40 years of experience, you may have already seen us around Oxford.
We are open from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding closure periods)
+44 (0)1865 2 80647
University offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX2 2JD
View the latest service updates from Royal Mail and DHL to stay informed on the arrival of your items: