Lost cards

  • If you are a student, please report the lost card to your college office (or designated departmental administrator if you have no college) as soon as possible. They will send a request for a new card to the Card Office.
  • If you are a member of staff, please report the lost card to your department or college HR as soon as possible so they can inform the Card Office.

A £15 replacement fee is required, which should be paid on the Online Store as soon as possible.

Instruction for Card Administrators

If a card holder has reported a lost card to you, please inform us by making a lost card request via the Card Request Management App and we will stop the card. The app will ask you to provide an OXF Reference Number so please advise the card holder to make the £15 payment via the Online Store as soon as possible if they have not done so already.

Reporting this loss quickly will prevent unauthorised use of the card.

Replacement card

Follow the link below to make a payment of £15 for your replacement card. 



Contact us

Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm